You can return products whether they are faulty or not. For non-faulty products, you will need to raise a return within 28 days of delivery. How to raise a return:
- Login to your account.
(If you do not have an account, you'll need to create a new account using the email address with which you purchased your product and then contact us to raise a return.)
We recommend that you create an account when you make a purchase, to make the returns process quicker.
- Under My Account go to Returns.
- Click Request New Return.
- Select the order that you wish to return.
- Tick one or more of the products (you are selecting the products you wish to return).
- Fill in the form with the details of your return and please be sure to include any details in the messaging section.
- When your return is approved, we will send you the postal details for sending back your return.
All items to be considered for refund must be in the condition in which they were sent out. The goods must be returned unused and in a saleable condition complete with their original packaging and any promotional items associated to the purchase. We do not refund shipping for returns of non-faulty products.