6 Pack - Soho Lighting Polished Copper LED Downlights, Fire Rated, Fixed, IP65, CCT Switch, High CRI, Dimmable
Orders Placed by 3pm dispatched same working day
High CRI (Natural Light Simulation) IP65 & Fire Rated 10W Dimmable Polished Copper LED Downlight Colour Changing Switch Warm to Cool White Light
This Soho Lighting Company Polished Copper LED downlight is, in our opinion one of the best products in its class currently available in the UK market. Built to exacting standards with high quality components, this downlight offers an incredibly high CRI output of 95-97.
Key Feature include:
- Powerful 10W output, but with dimmable function.
- Front Facing Colour Changing (CCT) Switch providing you with a choice of light tone from Warm White 3000K, Daylight 4000K and Cool White 6000K.
- Dimmable enabling you to total control of room illumination levels.
- Fire Rated to 30, 60 and 90 Minutes: making it suitable for Building Regulations fire safety requirements in a variety of modern and traditional ceiling structures.
- IP65 Rated: Suitable for Zone 1 and 2 bathroom/wet room locations.
- High Cri >95-97 Natural Light Simulation, giving crisp natural colours, tones and improved clarity.
- Available in multiple finishes.
- Size: Dia. 83.82, H 82, cut-out 70.
High Cri Downlights
CRI is a measure of an artificial lights ability to faithfully represent the colour of objects compared to natural light. LED lights have typically delivered a low CRI of c.78-82. High CRI not only lets you see the true colour of objects as they are meant to be, but can also give better contrast which in turn aids tasks where clarity is helpful such as reading, artwork of needle craft. Studies have also linked higher CRI to improved temperament and productivity and given that such light is more natural to humans, it is not difficult to see why this might be the case.
The CRI is provided as a range from >95-97 due to the CRI output being dependant on which colour temperature setting you have selected. We tested the product to assess the validity of manufacturers claims for CRI and Colour Temperature, our tests yielded the following results.